Saturday 8 September 2012

2 iphone 4s in white 16gb * new * £250 each -

i have for sale 2 new iphone 4s in white 16gb memory, unwanted contract upgrades as we already have the iphone 4s and have no use for these. Unlocked to all networks ... comes new in box with everything included. Can post for 5 each special delivery ....... will take offers Hi there i have for sale my HTC Sensation. Its on O2 and comes with original box and spare fascia. This is a very fast very smart phone. Iv had a Blackberry and an I phone and it beats them hands down. I would also swap for a similar kind of smart phone. Try me.. brand new sony xperia u mobile upgrade from t mobile but i love my i phone and my wife already has this phone so no need for another, new in the box and still sealed so would make a fab present I am interested in BLOCKED/NO SERVICE(mostly) OR NORMAL USED PHONES: Only interested in: iPhones, Samsung, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, HTC. No Blackberries, alcatels, sagems! No cracked phones SMARTPHONES ONLY Good-excellent conditions Fully working (apart network if blocked) *PayPal payment welcome *Can pick up in Manchester SMART OFFERS ONLY! - EMAIL ME. boxed on 02 new head phones great condition 3.2mega pixel camera fully boxed clean and working. pick up only no offers and no time wasters

0 comments:

Post a Comment