Thursday 6 September 2012

Iphone 4 16gb unlocked to all networks, LOGIC BOARD(motherboard) -

iphone 4 16gb unlocked to all networks mother logic board for iphone all u need is a casing and u have a new phone. please only call or text me if you know what this item is!!!!! callers asking me what it is will be ignored this item must be installed by someone who knows what they are doing!! collectionm from west london only almost new 02 locked apple iPhone 4s white 16 GB on sale. it comes with charger,headphone.ONLY 3 DAYS OLD IN BOX. if interested contact me at 07557916022 Apple iPhone 4 White 5 weeks old On 3 network Immaculate as only used a couple of times Box with Apple contents instructions/plug/usb cable/sim tool Collection from York Text me on O74O22O4411 Blackberry curve 9360 tmobile in black great condition with 4gb memory card charger box ect, wanting to swap for iphone 3gs must be fully workin an preferebly on tmobile if not theot a problem. no time wasters plz, contact david on 07950964052 HI BUY OR OPEN TO OFFERS FOR A GOOD PHONE LIKE SAMSUNG NOTE OR SOMETHING I HAVE FEW THING WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO SWAP OR SELL FOR A PHONE THATS ABIT BIGGER,....MY HANDS ARE BIG FOR THE WILDFIRE S AND I JUST CANT GET THE HANG OF IT. EVERYTHING WORKS AND IN GREAT CONDITION THIS IS WHAT I HAVE HTC WILDFIRE S UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS, HAVE NO BOX AS IT WAS DAMAGE BY MY KIDS, PHONE IN GREAT CONDITION NO MARKS ON SCRREN, GREAT PHONE 19" WIDESCREEN/FLATSCREEN TV/MONITOR (HD) WORKS AND HAS STAND, I USED IT FOR MY PC AND PLAYING XBOX 360

0 comments:

Post a Comment