Monday 23 July 2012

IPhone4 S 32 gb BRAND NEW ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED AND UPGRADE RECEIPT  -

IPhone 4S 32gb NEW UNUSED WITH ios 5.0 software installed  ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED & RECEIPT  This is a upgrade that I received last week & cost me 185pounds I have opened the box to check that everything is OK. The phone is not used at all. It is still wrapped in plastic protecting film.  Please email if you have any questions or would like to buy, If you leave a contact number I will get back to you as quick as possible.  PLEASE NO SWAPS I AM NOT INTERESTED  CASH COLLECTION OR CAN ARRANGE POSTAGE & PAYPAL EMAIL BACK WITH TELEPHONE NUMBER I WILL TEXT BACK HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SOON few days old,still in box not using it at the moment,massive 64GB memory with lot of features,works like an ipad sorry about pictures,cant upload NO TIMEWASTERS PLZ 24 ct gold back plate for an iphone 4s Brand new seald in protective case cost 40 selling for 20 tel jim 07796043513 hi i would like to swap my galaxy ace for s2 plus 50 pounds. my phone is in mint condition and comes whith black and white back charger and manual etc. the s2 must be in similiar condition. i would also sell it for 100 pounds ono PLEASE TEXT OR EMAIL AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP thanks BRAND NEW PHONE...this is an unwanted upgrade. I will post the item if you are not able to collect via a traceable service at additional cost. Thank you for looking. Any questions please contact me on: 07868756225 Picture to be uploaded shortly...

0 comments:

Post a Comment