Monday 10 September 2012

New Blackberry Curve 8520 .

New Blackberry Curve 8520, comes with charger, on 02. Cheap because it has slight scratch on top right of screen and isnt used as I have new phone. Can deliver if needed. Very good condition phone and only been used for 4 months, miss my blackberry so going back to it! text me for info, not really much negotiation on price, text me asap to get it as i know it will go fast because its cheap! The phone is unlocked so for use on all networks and comes with everything although headphones are slightly worn. Contact me through text or call on 07817275196 so we can discuss any details you need and where we can meet to complete the transaction! Cash would be preferred :) My iPhone 4 - 16 GB is for sale, it is 18 months old and is in excelent condition & working order. There are no scratches on the front or the back of the phone. I have had a case on the phone which has rubbed slightly on the aluminium strip rounds the edge of the phone but no serious marks. It is boxed with all the accessories with it inc - the manuals, sim ejection tool, mains charger, dock cable headphones that have never been used. This is a very well looked after phone and will be a bargain to who ever buys it. If you have any questions I will be pleased to answer them. My uncle had a upgrade last year but never used it and has now asked me to sell it for him. Comes in the orginal box with charger and a unregistered Sim. It came from orange so i would assume it is locked to orange but can be unlocked at local shops. It also comes with a 1gb mirco SD storage chip which goes in the side of the phone. Has the manuel etc in the box. Any questions please ask. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment