Wednesday 12 September 2012

IPhone 4 Black 16gb excellent condition, -

I am selling an iPhone 4 Black 16gb, it is in excellent condition, The iPhone comes with box( documents included), USB cable/charger. Contact me if you have any questions. If I do not pick up please leave a message, I will get back to you as soon as I can. Serious buyers only. Thank you for viewing. Chris APPLE IPHONE 4 S 16 GB BLACK ON 3 PHONE ONLY OVERALL GOOD CONDITION BUT DOES HAVE SOME WEAR AND TEAR AS ITS A USED PHONE WORKS FINE COULD SWAP FOR IPHONE 4 on 3 OR UNLOCKED AND CASH MY WAY HAS TO BE FULLY FUNCTIONING AND DECENT CONDITION IF YOU WANT TO PAY CASH I AM LOOKING FOR 320 ONO CAN ACCEPT PAYPAL BANK TRANSFER POSTAL ORDER CAN POST ONCE I HAVE RECEIVED FULL PAYMENT UK ONLY P&P WILL BE 7 07411234468 Brand new. Currently locked to Orange but easily unlocked 16GB. Black. Comes with accessories, including headphones and case. Please text/phone Kirsty on 07790187832. iPhone 4s white 16gb excellent condition Boxed with all accessories which are brand new and unused Works on Vodafone Free local delivery call or text on 07505487134 the phone is 8 months old with receipt and box, it has the usual wear and tear cosmetic damage i am open to anything, money or swaps free delivery text 07852618029 (i will get back to you) &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment