Sunday 9 September 2012

BlackBerry 9700 WHITE *SWAP* for BlackBerry 9320 ?

I have a BlackBerry 9700 WHITE for swap with a BlackBerry 9320 or 9360 or any other good BlackBerry. The phone is in very good condition. In will sell it for 100 if you want to buy it.It is Any Network, comes with a charger. The phone will not be blocked. The phone is in fully working order. No sms, e-mail because I will only reply to a call. You can come to PHONE ZONE ASHTON in ahton-under-lyne to swap it or buy it. Thank You. I am selling this red iphone 4, 16GB on the Orange/T-Mobile network. I had this red conversion done by IphoneColours and the front and back are still in perfect condition but the bezel has a couple of marks around it which you dont see with the bumper case which I will include for you. It is 100% fully working the only thing I can think that is wrong with it is that the home button is a bit hard to push in compared to most iphones but it works fine and I have restored it to factory settings all ready for its new owner. I want 240 posted for it. Email or Text me for more info! HERE IS MY IPHONE 4 16GB IN MINT CONDITION NOT EVEN ONE SCRATCH ON IT, IT COMES FULLY BOXED. I CAN JAILBREAK IT ON REQUEST FREE OF CHARGE. I CAN DELIVER IF LOCAL THANKS I phone 4S 64GB in black working on 3 network 100% guaranty with full warranty. Phone looks brand new as it has been used for few days only. It comes boxed with full accessories. It has front and back protectors. Looking for a quick sell, 445 ONVO please call for furthermore info. Thanks. Iphone 3GS 32GB in black, screen is in perfect condition, the back of the phone is in good condition accept for a small crack at the bottom (common) Comes charger plug and USB cable.&

0 comments:

Post a Comment