Thursday 6 September 2012

IPHONE 4S 16GB WHITE FOR SALE GOOD CONDITION BUT FAULTY !!!!!!!! *

I HAVE FOR SALE A IPHONE 4S WHITE 16GB IN MINT CONDITION IT WAS ON TMOBILE BUT NOW IT SAYS NO SERVICE I BOUGHT IT NEW FROM EBAY ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO I JUST WANT TO GET RID NO OFFERS PLEASE CALL OR TXT 07013 148759 OR 07957 076484 Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 - 16 GB -Smartphone Comes with origional box, no manuals, all wires execpt usb charger plug, if requested I can find USB plug from somewhere. Phone in good condition, hardly used. unlocked Blackberry curve 8520. Realiable wee phone...selling as i got an upgrade. Has few wear and tear scratches but still works fine. Comes with charger, box, and usb lead. Also comes with white leather bb case. Text or email for enquiries HI I HAVE AN IPHONE 4S 16GB SHOWS NO SIGNALS APART FROM THAT PHONE WORKS PERFECTLY. CALL FOR A QUOTE ANYTIME. WANTED Hi im looking for samsung galaxy s3 flip case cover Orignel Marbel white If any buddy have so plz call me. 07445941525

0 comments:

Post a Comment