Saturday 8 September 2012

Blackberry curve 9360 in white (ALL NETWORKS) excellent condition ?

here we have a blackberry curve 9360 in white on all networks with a 4gb memory card included, the handset is in excellent condition and in perfect working order! it comes boxed with charger/data lead and headphones 90 NO OFFERS any questions please call me on: 07540261650 ALSO I DO NOT WANT TO SWAP IT !!! SO PLEASE DONT ASK. THANKS bb curve 8520 white boxed comes with charger, usb, adapter comes with a new front housing a rihana case and a 2gb memory card and unlocked 70 no offers! contact 07933341859 or 07591420880 Carbon Black Limited Edition IPHONE 4 16GB, the phone is in excellent conditioo visible scratches, and comes with original charger, USB cable, car charger and apple leather pouch, the phone works on Orange. Buy with confidence the phone will not get blocked as you will come to my home address and I will write you a hand receipt and show you my driving licence for proof of identification. You need to see the IPHONE to compliment for sale for 220. Honest seller 07866948284 iphone 4s unlocked version in white rare to get unlocked??? comes with usb only its in good used condition looking for 330 but will take something serious close to this price contact by phone only on 07857521188 Mint Samsung Galaxy S3 in Blue, Has been used but is MINT. Has box and two chargers. I will also give a white samsung bluetooth headset for free. I am looking for a figure around 425 but please make me a decent offer. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment