Sunday 29 July 2012

Apple iPhone 3GS - 32 GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone no offers -

Apple iPhone 3GS - 32 GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone with box good working order will deliver in leeds 4 free 140 no offers leeds 8 no faluts also comes with free apps The phone in Very Good Condition. phone is on tesco moblie the phone comes with 1, 2gb memory card 1, charger 1, box 1.battery i am selling my blackberry bold 9780, black colour, mint condition, with box, air phone, charger and the computer cable, the phone is lock to vodaphone, but can be unlocked for 5 only. For more details you can call me on 07909424746, pls do not call and waste my time by giving me stupid offer. Hi if any one got IPhone 4 or 4s working or faulty no service for sale just contact me i pay cash and good price thank you for looking Hi i have my blackberry torch for sale in good condition its coming with a charger and a protective case which has saved my phone from becoming a hot mess, its unlocked to all network Tel 07758395291 please tex b4 u ring if interested and if i dont answer i will get reasonable offer will be accepted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment