Friday 27 July 2012

Blackberry Bold VGC ON ORANGE FULLY WORKING. !

fully working bold 9700 in good condition! chrome and black usual wear and tear on buttons etc but allways been in a case so yeah and want 110 ono or maybe even a px or swap? so get in touch on 07544293578 Samsung Galaxy S3 Marble White Factory unlocked for any network Comes brand new with all accessories (no box) First come first serve Buy from a trusted seller Available to meet for collection today I got this when I upgraded my contract a few months ago, but I never used it as I kept my iphone. It comes boxed with all accessories. This phone is unlocked to any network Contact me for more details Good working blackberry . Comes.with a standard charger and a.8 gb card. There are a few bad point such as - a new case is needed as the old ones is worn out ot you can change thekeypad instead either way something needs changing. -there is one.black.dot on the screen which does not affect the phones fucntioning at all and does not need replacing. I am looking for a straight sell or might consider swapping it. Send me some offers and i will consider of i want to swap or take cash. Pick up only from manchester 6 week old samsung galaxy note 16gb in white for sale. comes with the original box. 3 cases i have bought seperately (so has been looked after) emergency charger, in car charger, screen protector and screen clean. not one scratch on the phone and also 1 year and ten months manufacterers warranty left. if interested please call on 07581093396

0 comments:

Post a Comment