Tuesday 24 July 2012

Iphone 3GS 8GB Boxed Professionally Apple unlocked all Nets +

Iphone 3GS 8GB Black, Boxed and Apple Professionally unlocked to all networks. Has full Griffin ruggedised back rubber front and back cases with screencover and is in mint and almost brand new condition. Battery life exceptional Collect from Strensall, York only. Please, no more Nigerian scammers, it is getting boring. Wanted Samsung Galaxy S3! Must be brand new condition, boxed complete with leads and accessories and unlocked(open to all networks) Preferable pebble blue. Wiling to pay around 350. Feel free to text me with offers: 07821163407! as above Apple i-phone 4 wanted must be in excellent condition and come with charger and preferably boxed,prefer one thats factory unlocked or on Orange/T-mobile,not interested in any phones that will be reported lost or stolen after i buy it,please e-mail price and a contact number for a fast response Hello, I am looking for the Iphone 4 16gb Black or white. The phone needs to have following criteria : I buy all iPhone 4/4s that are faulty, working abroad, (Recently a lot of people got scammed in gum tree. Fraudster sell the phone to customer and later get it blocked to claim insurance,hence seller do need to provide me proof of purchase.) I prefer to make the transaction face to face. I will inspect the phone and will pay you cash at the spot. If you are a private seller, then I prefer to meet you in a public place (Library ,cafe, etc ) and If you are a business seller I prefer to meet you in your shop/store. Payment method: Cash Please DO NOT contact me if you a

0 comments:

Post a Comment