Wednesday 25 July 2012

IPhone 4s White BNIB! !

Here i have an iphone 4s which came from the shop yesterday, it has 363 days warranty left on it (brand new phone). 16gb locked on the 3 network, still have stickers on. boxed up, (charger and usb still have stickers on). missing headphones (keeping them). No less than 400. good condition but just a few scratches on the edges but invisible, but working fantasticly, available with box , open to all network. contact number 07770647477 any time, LATEST MOTOLUXE SMART PHONE NEW SEALED JUST GOT IT UPGRADE PHONE 8MP CAMERA RECIEPT AND PAPERWORK TO GO WITH IT GR8 PHONE 2yr warrenty I am selling this brand new unopened and unused I Phone 4S 16GB in White. This is an unwanted upgrade and I am therefore wanting to try and sell it on her before I attempt ebay. I also have the receipt for proof of purchase. Please call me on 07753432753. Apple iphone 4s 64gb in original box white Signs of usage Average condition Factory unlocked Selling from a shop so Warrenty can be provided to ensure non blockage

0 comments:

Post a Comment