Tuesday 31 July 2012

BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 +

hi i have a red blackberry torch 9800 limited edition one open to any network in good condition just got a cupple of stratched on the front bit, i havnt got the box as i have lost it when i moved but got charger, phones in full working order everything works on it including bbm wanting to swap for iphone 4 or a phone like that let me no what you have or sell for 170 I need one mobile phone, if the ads here I still need one. Prefer apple iPhone 4 or 4s but Samsung (not s2) considered. Will pay upto 250 and can collect today. Please do not offer me a stolen phone as I am not interested. Email me with your phone, and tel no. Thanks Mike Orange Rio 2 mobile phone - white Still in box with all accessories. Only used for one day when I had lost my phone before it was returned the next day. Currently has a pay as you go sim card with over 6 credit still remaining. 25 ONO. Could deliver dependant on distance -otherwise collection only. Galaxy s3 pable blue simfree brandnew just open and check it Very fast phone 1.4 quadcore processor 16 gb Only genuine buyer no offer........ UP FOR SALE IS MY IPHONE 4 32GB LOCKED TO VODAFONE BOXED CHARGER EARPHONES ONE CLEAR CASE TO PROTECT WHOLE IPHONE FROM SCRATCHES ONE BACK CASE TO PROTECT BACK FROM GETTING DAMAGED ITS IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION IT IS ALSO JAIL BROKEN 260 CONTACT NUMBER 07955598835 / 07999698427

0 comments:

Post a Comment