Friday 27 July 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 swap for iphone 4s +

Samsung galaxy s3 in mint condition, unlocked to all networks. Pebble blue colour. With box and all accessories. Swap for iphone 4s or I will take 340 cash no lower. Was bought for me as a gift but have decided to get a Samsung galaxy s3. Phone is new and unused with all accessories. UK latest model in white.16gb of storage. Please feel free to ask any questions New sealed iPhone 4s 16gb locked on 3 network. maybe it can be unlocked but i dont know myself. great phone and good bargain. quick sale. no returns. Also it has one year warranty under Apple if any issues arise you just book in with Apple store and they will sort it out for you. based in elephant castle/ kenington area. Selling a HTC ONE X in black. Item is in excellent condition with all original packaging. Phone is unlocked to any network. Free delivery to UK mainland. Hi, I have for swaps a HTC Sensation XE on 02 used for about a month due to getting a new phone, this comes with original box and Dr beats head phones perfect condition. Looking for 240 ONO. Try me with a offer the worst I can say is no lol Many Thanks David

0 comments:

Post a Comment