Friday 27 July 2012

HTC Wildfire & samsung galaxy spica unlocked to any network -

Hi , I have told phone for sale in good working condition , unlocked to any network , charger and cables only . can sale single HTC Wildfire 50 samsung galaxy spica 30 http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i5700_galaxy_spica-2965.php details Cheers For Sale *Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100* The phone is in black and unlocked to work on any network. In mint condition due to having been cased since the first day, a brilliant phone will be sad to see it go! Only selling due to a new phone. The phone still has a one year guarentee with Samsung in the unfortunate event that anything does go wrong. Updated to run on the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Software. 8 megapixel camera, super AMOLED screen, 16GB internal storage and the most awarded phone of the last year! If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I work for O2 so can answer anything technical you might want to know too. I am open to sensible offers. LEATHER CASE PROTECTS THE WHOLE PHONE CRYSTAL CASE PROTECTS BACK AND SIDES PLUS STYLUS PEN SHOPS VERY EXPENSIVE IM GIVING AWAY ONLY FOR 6 FROM BETHNAL GREEN CALL: 07572794574 Hi I want to sell my blackberry orange 8520,the phone is very good condition,the phone. comes alone no batery ,no charger. my phone 07535344453 I don‘t go to show the phone because the phone is working good and outside you have the pictures,if you are interested i

0 comments:

Post a Comment