Saturday 28 July 2012

BLACKBERRY 9300 UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS MINT CONDITION !

I HAVE A BLACKBERRY BOLD 9300 COMES WITH CHARGER MINT CONDITION NEW HOUSING GREAT FOR BBM. THE PHONE IS UNLOCKED . ====COLLECTION ONLY===== IM BASED IN WYCOMBE NOT MILTON KEYNES!! CALL ONLY NO TEXTS 70QUID NO SILLY OFFERS OR TIME WASTERS Hi there, I have just upgraded by phone to the newest Samsung Galaxy s3 in white as my son advised me its worth the most. Ill be honest i dont know much about the phone as just upgraded to sell it. Looking around it sells for about 350 and it is brand new just taken the front sticker off to check for any marks. Its in mint condition. Brand new phone is in my hand ready to swap for cash or post. Sorry for poor quality of photos. Willing to do a quick transaction buy sorry NO PAYPAL! I do have a refund policy: within 7 days of receipt but item must be in same condition! Any questions, please ask. I will respond asap! Thanks, Peter this apple iphone 4 16gb black is brand new from apple care and has not been set up. i have another phone so this one is not required. i am asking for 270 no offers plz in excellent condition and perfect working order with box and accessories included NO time wasters please Please dont contact for last price I can jailbreak and install Europe Satnav if requested MINT CONDITION ON ALL NETWORKS FULLY BOXED IN WHITE W

0 comments:

Post a Comment