Monday 3 September 2012

Iphone 4s 32Gb white brand new condition warranty unlocked ?

iphone 4s 32gb unlocked any network. however phone has signal problem and wont work in uk. selling just phone no box or accessories. phone in brand new condition Hi i recently got an upgrade from my blackberry torch to iphone 4s and i prefer blackberry so would like to switch my excellent condition white iphone 4s for a brand new blackberry 9900 I am interested in BLOCKED/NO SERVICE(mostly) OR NORMAL USED PHONES: Only interested in: iPhones, Samsung, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, HTC. No Blackberries, alcatels, sagems! No cracked phones SMARTPHONES ONLY Good-excellent conditions Fully working (apart network if blocked) *PayPal payment welcome *Can pick up in Manchester SMART OFFERS ONLY! - EMAIL ME. I have two blackberry phones for sale a Blackberry Bold 9900 white 270 on Vodafone brand new. Also a 9800 Blackberry Torch 110 both boxed. I would swap both phones for a brand new Samsung S3 or the 9900 bold + some cash. Please contact me if interested. 8 gig 3G I phone for sale 65 new screen and new home button very good condition, comes with protective casing, unused pay as you go O2 sim card and charger pick up dunfermline

0 comments:

Post a Comment