Sunday 26 August 2012

Blackberry 8900 Curve--- Unlocked to any Network +

For sale is a Blackberry 8900 Curve - Ring 07594831245 The phones is used but in average Condition Unlocked to any Network Phone, Battery and Wall Charger 70 Ring 07594831245 nokia 6600 quick sale 30 quid with charger lots of scratches however this can be changed with a new housing which costs a fiver programming is at its best Ring or Text 07980444188 feel free Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 in Pebble Blue colour 16GB Onboard Memory plus additional 32GB MicroSD Card Brand new, Still boxed with all accessories, only opened to turn it on once The asking price is 450 All the technical specs can be found on: http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/samsung-galaxy-s3-1078667/review & http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/mobile-devices/smartphones/android/GT-I9300MBDBTU Can meet in Central or South-east in the evening/weekend. Any questions or more pics please mail. Cheers Brand new I phone 4s. Still in sealed box. It is black, 16gb and currently locked to Vodafone. It is an upgrade on a contract that I do not require.It has 12 mnths apple warranty. No time wasters please. I will only take cash on collection. I would also like you to open box on collection as I will not accept return. Please message me or text. Used For 1 Week Only, Like Brand New, Comes With Authentic HTC Charger, Box And 2 HTC Silicone Cases Which Help Protect The

0 comments:

Post a Comment