Thursday 30 August 2012

Blackberry 9360 unlocked !

In good condition and unlocked to all networks this model conects to the internet at super speeds and rapid downloads feel free to ask a question please i have a samsung galaxy s3 from t mobile,, comes boxed up with headphones and required manuals, and charger, please reply asap or give me a text thanks. The iPhone is in great condition. It is a black colour iPhone. I have the original headphones and the original Box it came in. I also have the charger. Black apple iPhone in full working order On 02 network No marks perfect condition well looked after Always had case and screen protectors on it No offers please Call or text 07886654756 Thanks for looking HELLO I HAVE A APPLE IPHONE 4 16B ON ORANGE T-MOBILE NETWORK IN MINT CONDITION BOXED UP. PLEASE NOTE I WILL SELL THIS FROM MY HOME ADDRESS FOR CUSTOMER PEACE OF MIND. CALL ME ON - 07572381730

0 comments:

Post a Comment