Wednesday 29 August 2012

Blackberry curve 8520 black +

Blackberry curve 8520 black All works fine In ok condition Open to all networks Comes with USB lead Quick sale Cash on collection only I have a the excellent HTC Sensation unlocked Mobile Phone(unlocked) 1GB Included is cover which was bought for 9, headphones, original box and unused head phones. Charger also included and screen protector. No scratches. Phone only 5 months old and in mint condition. I am selling as I am upgrading to htc x 1. Dundee area pick up only. Apple i Phone 3G 16 GB (Selling my first contract phone so using from day first never had any issue) Used iPhone 3G 16GB (wear tire/mark on back barely noticeable as shown in pic but in Good condition) Orignal Box Charger USB Cable UNLOCKED to any network ready to USE Can be collected from LONDON (east london) THIS PHONE IS STILL LIKE NEW ONLY USED ONES AND PUT BACK IN BOX EVER SINCE. IT WAS A GIFT BUT I HAVE ALREADY GOT A ANDROID PHONE THAT I LIKE. I WILL CONSIDER GOOD OFFERS NEAR THE ASKING PRICE. BUYER MUST PICK UP THE AS I DO NOT OWN A CAR AND CASH ONLY PLEASE BRAND NEW. BLACK 8GB NOKIA LUMIA 710 MOBILE PHONE SIM FREE UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS Features: Camera, Colour Screen, Email, Internet Browsing, MMS (Multimedia Messaging), MP3 Player, Conectivity: 3G, Bluetooth, GPRS, GPS, Quad-Band, USB, Wi-Fi Storage Capacity: 8 GB

0 comments:

Post a Comment