Sunday 26 August 2012

IPhone 4S 64 GB White - New unopened (O2) - Full apple warranty *

This is a brand new Apple iPhone 64GB White with box. Box is unopened. It has Apple Warranty so buy with piece of mind. Its an upgrade from O2 which I do not really need so selling the phone. Package includes: • Boxed with all accessories • iPhone 4S, 64GB White • Wall charger • USB cable • Under Warranty Collection only!!! Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB Full White Mint condition Unlocked to all networks. Latest software 5.1.1 freshly installed. Jailbroken for 100% free apps ! Huge 16GB internal storage! Just fully refurbished so in mint condition... Brand New White Touch Screen with screen protector still fitted! Brand new gleaming 16GB white Rear housing professionaly fitted unmarked not a single scratch. Has to be one of the nicest looking iPhones I have seen, one of a kind!! Comes with brand new USB lead, wall charger and sim removal pin. Hello and welcome to my ad I have for sale A brand new condition iPhone 4s in (white) Comes boxed with all accessories Warranty till July 2013 phone (4week old!) Please mention what phone it is you are after As I have lots of different handsets for sale 360 no offers Buy with confidence !!!!! I will give you full receipt with imei and my address Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment