Saturday 25 August 2012

Blackberry Bold 9900 Brand New in box on Vodafone +

I have a brand new blackberry bold 9900 on vodafone for sale never been used still in box with all accessories, I am asking for 200.00 this is a bargain, Please only call me if you are genuinely interested in buying this no timewasters BUYER MUST COLLECT WYTHENSHAWE ARE M22, Im selling my old iphone3 because ive just upgraded to the iphone4. I always had the phone in a case so is in really good condition. I always have 3 cases to go with the phone pink,white and purple. Apple Iphone 4S 16GB Black Brand New still sealed On orange and T-mobile. Unwanted Upgrade Call 07780911088 Here We Have A Brand New Iphone On T-mobile Network & Has Only Been Activated To Ensure Everything Works. The Iphone Will Be Sold With: Original Box USB Cable Wall Plug Adaptor Receipt 1 Year Warranty from Apple (Not Us) 430 ONO Will Post For Extra If you have any Questions do not hesitate to contact me, Thanks I am selling my HTC SENSATION Boxed with all accessories. (and extra car holder and silicon case ). Its in a very good condition (I love my electronics and I always take care of them ) with no hard marks on it. Always been protected. If you have any questions or offer please ask. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment