Monday 27 August 2012

Samsung galaxy note brandnew need to go asap +

hi i have a brandnew white samsung galaxy note it is still in the boxes with screen protector boxed up with all acceceries in tmobile need to go asap text me or call me in this number 0734513473 meet in langdon park station PRICE CAN BE REDUCED APPLE IPHONE 3GS WHITE 32GB ON ORANGE NETWORK ITS GOT A SMALL HAIRLINE CRACK NEAR THE CHARGING PORT THERE IS ALSO A SMALL CRACK NEAR THE HEADPHONES PORT AND SCRATCHES ON THE BACK AND ON THE SCREEN IN GOOD WORKING ORDER COMES WITH BOX AND CHARGER OPEN TO OFFERS White Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB Latest software with iOS In great condition apart from a small chip near the headphone port Unlocked to any network Includes charger and purple butterfly case if required *pick up and cash only, as we have had some issues with fake buyers* Thanks I have for sale is a apple iphone 4 16gb version this is a brand new replacement from apple got it last week. I have checked and it works on my O2 network and also on virgin mobile and Tesco network so I think its unlocked its boxed with power adapter and sync and charge cable all paperwork included there is screen protector on the screen since new so screen has no scratches the phone has no marks or dents. I will also include my rubber case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment