Friday 31 August 2012

Iphone 4 16gb bargain!! +

iphone 4 smashed glass on back needs a new mic apart from that in complete working order ring for details comes with box, headphones and charger collection or post for extra cost 07773605198 NOKIA X3 MOBILE PHONE SLIDE NOKIA MUSIC PLAYER PHONE,3.2 MP CAMERA,MUSIC PLAYER GREAT BATTERY LIFE,USED CONDITION GOOD PHONE WITH CHARGER. White blackberry bold 9700 boxed some little scratches around the edge of the casing charger headphones cases any questions give me a call I am open to offers or swap try me Will not post cash on collection thanks like brand new with every thing that comes with the iphone headphone call txt or email me im not going to send it some were you have to come to my house and pay cash 3 month old white iPhone 4S. Mint condition locked to Vodafone network but it can be unlocked in store. No marks or scratches whatsoever, comes with charger. No box. Any questions text or phone me 07708945777 No time wasters

0 comments:

Post a Comment