Sunday 26 August 2012

Samsung S8300 used good condition back missing hardly used *

phone is in good condition just needs a new back, at the mo holded on with tape, 07999799483 mark works perfectly 8.0mg pixel camera all mod cons touch screen etc with charger and battery NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE. Genuine Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Marble White color 16GB Memory Brand new, Still boxed & sealed Unwanted present. Please call: 07403302828 Hi, i am selling a good condition Apple I Phone 3G 8GB on the Vodafone network. the phone will work on pay as you go or contract, just put your sim in and away you go. The phone comes complete with original box, the charger, the usb lead, the sim removal pin and some instructions, text 07810447934 cheers this is the latest model of galaxe s2 gt-i9100P with nfc...its fully box with all accessories still seal..want iphone 4s.. call or text-07877481434 Hi There I am selling my Apple iPhone 32GB in black. The phone is in great condition as it has spent all of the time in a case. I am the only owner and have restored the iPhone to the factory settings and installed the latest firmware. As you can see from the pictures, the phone is fully boxed and even has the accessories in their plastic wrapping as I have never used them. The headphones are not included in this sale. I have also included shots of my original receipt for 599.99 from the Regent Street Apple Store. There are 3 months remaining on the warranty and the phone has no history of repairs. I only accept cash on collection and will only agree to meet in a public place once speaking on the phone. I am an honest person and wish to c

0 comments:

Post a Comment