Thursday 23 August 2012

Samsung gakaxy S3- BLUE -

Samsung galaxy S3 in blue. In very good conditioo scratches an also comes with protective case. Open to cash offers collection only from the Barnsley area. A Bargain ! Apple iphone 4, 16GB Selling as nearly new, as I opened the box and very rarely used. The phone is brand new, for O2 network. It is a spare phone and I dont need it. Comes with charger, headphones - O2 box. Great buy 07876504727 Hi. Everyone. I want to sell my iphone 4S black 16gb. My phone is never used like a phone and so its almost new and not even single scratch. Its in Mint Condition. Reason selling is I have got bb from work and like it. Its Factory Unlocked and open to all network. Comes with charger & headset as I have lost box while moving house. 315 Final -Price is the Price. No offer please! I live near Chadwell Heath Station (East London) so exchange can be made in this area. Call Khan 07714168184 For sale my 2 weeks old Galaxy Ace in a lovely shade of Plum. It also has black gloss cover included as well. The original 2GB Micro SIM has been replaced with a 16GB Micro SIM and the phone also comes with all box material, box, instructions, and a genuine very nice Samsung leather case. No offers please. Blackberry Curve 8520 in Black 60 Excellent Condition, selling due to Contract Upgrade Comes with charger, earphones and USB cable Unlocked so can be used with any network &

0 comments:

Post a Comment