Saturday 25 August 2012

SONY NEO UNLOCKED ANDROID MOBILE**EXTRAS** *

EXCELLENT CONDITION SONY NEO PHONE,LATEST ICS ANDROID,8MP HD CAMERA,REALLY NICE PHONE,FAST,3.7" HD SCREEN(NOT TOO BIG !).ALL BOXED WITH CHARGER AND USB CABLE.COMES WITH A SONY LIVEDOCK WHICH YOU CAN CONNECT TO YOUR TV AND USE IT LIKE A MASSIVE PHONE SCREEN OR AS AN ANDROID COMPUTER!!..BRILL.BRAND NEW SCREEN PROTECTOR AND PROTECTIVE CASE(MAYBE 2).PHONE IS UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK AND THERE IS NO CHANCE OF IT EVER BEING BLOCKED EITHER SO NO WORRIES THERE..ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE. A RIGHT BARGAIN TO BE HAD HERE! I WONT POST ABROAD SO NONE OF THAT SLAVER AND I WONT REPLY TO DAFT YAHOO EMAILS ETC. i got an iphone so im selling my blackberry. the phone works perfectly but has some signs of use. it has a small dent in the top but doesnt affect the phone at all. you can buy a new case for about 5 and change it easily. thanks for viewing my add :) please reply to the add or text me on 07860 458404 for any questions, thanks. I hage a xperia play in working order and unlocked comes with chargerand a 16gb sd card I would like to swap with a galaxy s2 and I am also willing to add cash on top send a msg or call or email for info Blackberry bold 9700 works fine with about 4 cases, charger and usb cable, charging dock, spare battery and spare battery charger! Only sellin because i have a new phone HTC One X Black Smartphone (http://www.htc.com/www/smartphones/htc-one-x/) Brand New = SEALED in box, NEVER OPENED ONLY EIGHT DAYS OLD Unlocked = Any network Comes with my Phones4U Reciept, dated 13th August. Fully covered under manufacturers Warranty 12 months. UNWANTED upgrade, I am waiting for iPhone 5. 375 or make an offer - Retail value 437 100% Legit & listed on eBay aswell. I can me

0 comments:

Post a Comment