Tuesday 28 August 2012

Panasonic KX-TG6421 Single Digital Cordless Phone Set With Answer Machine - Silver +

Panasonic KX-TG6421 Single Digital Cordless Phone Set With Answer Machine - Silver This high quality home phone is in excellent condition, barely used, still in original box. Excellent condition item from top-market manufacture. This item is being sold due to seller moving overseas. RRP 66.99 Item only available through local pick-up from Central Oxford. Please contact me if interested. I am selling my 2 week old iPhone 4s. it is brand new and is for sale as i have just brought a samsung galaxy (phone/tablet). i am selling it for 200. if your interested call me on 07702 818 838. FOLLOW MY 1 YEAR PLAN and you to can buy your current home OUTRIGHT or any other with cash up to a value 500,000 I was confronted with a problem with securing lending after a complex property deal went wrong. The bank didn’t want to know. Fortunately I’m one of the very few 1% of people in this country who know where the real money comes from. I had no problem knowing what do to raise the money LEGALLY, without other borrowing. Although to look at me I’m just a regular person on the street. Have you ever wondered why 1% of the worlds population are filthy rich, whilst you are doing 2/3 jobs and still have little to get by. Using my tried and tested, highly secretive, extremely honest, method starting from a measly 200-1000 investment of your own money you to can raise enough never to go to a bank to borrow again. BANKS ARE CLOSING THEIR DOORS EVERY DAY- SO YOU MAY HAVE TO RESORT TO NEW METHODS LIKE MINE TO RAISE BIG MONEY.  i have had my iphone a few years, some time last june i dropped it and broke the screen, i ordered a new one and as i was replacing it i broke the iner lcd - oops, i have since bought a new one and w

0 comments:

Post a Comment