Thursday 30 August 2012

Samsung galaxy s3 16gb (white) +

Here is my Samsung galaxy s3 I have had it about a month now and I have just not got in to it I am selling it due to wanting money for college and it has a few minor damages one Which is a scratch which caot be seeow as have a screen protector on it now the other minor damage is the side of the phone it is a bit of paint which has chipped off I have just bought a blue back cover which covers this chip of paint may knock prices down but not alot Thanks for looking :) unfortunately the iphone 4s 16 gb black i purchased for my wife is showing no signal, it is aparantly blocked or barred so being sold for spares or repairs, i have already been scamed once, so please only genuine offers, will only sell cash on collection no time wasters, quick sale, condition is brand new still has 11 months of warranty from the apple shop. 07958636878 Brand new Nokia C1-01 Republic of Ireland phone Unwanted gift as only purchased a week ago, Receipt available! Tesco network Includes relevent documents, charger and earphones Also over 10 euro credit on the phone.. Must be collected... BRAND NEW HTC SENSATION,UNBRANDED AND FACTORY UNLOCKED.ONLY 3 DAYS OLD.I ALSO HAVE RECEIPT OF PURCHASE.IT COMES WITH BOX AND ALL ACCSESSARIES.ALSO HAS A NEW SCREEN PROTECTOR FITTED AND WILL ALSO SUPPLY LAETHER CASE. IT HAS ALL APPS INCLUDING FREE SAT NAV AND MAPS ECT.I WILL SELL FOR 250 OR MAY EXCHANGE.PLEASE CALL RATHER THAN TEXT.THANKS. 07757 303311.CHRIS. Here i have my brand new apple iphone 4s as i got it as replacement yesterday, the phone is brand new still have the company stickers on and its locked to vodafone. apple store have sent me a reciept through email i can print or forward it to you. for more info call or text me on: 0792659

0 comments:

Post a Comment