Monday 27 August 2012

Brand new unlocked iPhone 4S White 16GB and 3 week old Mophie Juice pack case .

I am selling my brand new factory unlocked iPhone 4S 16GB colour White. I received it today as replacement from Apple as my previous one broke. It is worth 500. I am including a Mophie Juice Pack Air Case which I have been using and paid 50 for, this provides an additional 80% power to the iPhone as well as protects the phone. 450 is steal for these items. I will be putting this on eBay tomorrow, I wanted to try and sell locally first. If you wana see more photos, drop me an email. Cheers for checking this out. Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB pebble white, unlocked to any network, brand new, boxed. System Google Android 4.0. Adding FREE extras: - TPU Hydro Gel Case Black - Screen Protector - Touch Screen Stylus - Polishing Cloth - Foldable, compact, lightweight stand ADD IS 100% ACCURATE, PHONE IS NOT REFURBISHED, NOT USED AT ALL, NOT CUSTOMER RETURN, THIS PHONE IS BRAND NEW. ************************************************************************ BEST PAY AS YOU GO TARIFF ON THE MARKET: FOR GBP10 YOU GET: 250mins/unlimited texts/truly unlimited internet. USE LINK BELOW TO GET EVEN MORE! hxxp://tinyurl.com/Cheapest-UK-mobile-tariff-ever ************************************************************************ ------------------------ GG: 3060330 Brand new sealed Samsung Galaxy S2 Black Colour It is unlocked to any network Still boxed seal Not opened from Box yet &

0 comments:

Post a Comment