Sunday 26 August 2012

BlackBerry Curve 9300 ?

Blackberry curve 9300 for sale. The phone was purchased on the 1/3/2012 oetwork orange. In great condition very light scratches that can only be seen close up, it has one small scratch on the back that happened when I put a hard case on it to protect it. The phone will come with two hard covers to protect the back, complete with original box and all accessories. I am only selling this phone due to upgrading. Local pick up only , please email if you have any questions or interested in the phone. 85 O. N. O As new 1 week old Never left the house for sale Will swop for Iphone 4S on vodafone prefer WHITE..+ 50 my way Only selling as prefer Iphone to Android S3 Is Pebble White All boxed White Iphone 4 S Wanted, Iphone 4S MUST come with original box For sale is my htc hd7... Works perfect... comes with charging usb lead, good battery.. good screen... I bought it originally, to convert the htc hd7 windows mobile to android..... As i have done the htc hd2 before... But its far to complicated a procedure for me... So I will downgrade this phone for the older htc hd2... As i prefer Android os instead... Not sure if its unlocked.... but it takes my o2 simcard..... spec below... 4.3 Screen..LED flash, 1 GHz Qualcomm QSD 8250 processor, FM radio, a-GPS, Bluetooth 2.1, 802.11b/g/n WiFi, 576MB RAM, quad-band GSM, dual-band HSPA/UMTS 7.2 Mbps, and a digital compass. 140ono I have I phone 4 Black 16 GB for sale it is in mint condition & fully working with all networks in UK as it is factory unlocked it comes complete with box & accessories charger , hands free it is my personal phone it is not stolen or barred for any question call me at &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment