Friday 31 August 2012

Brand new bb 9360 black not opened !

hi,there i m selling my Brand new unopened blackberry 9360. it is on ORANGE / T MOBILE . it has 2 year manufacture warranty, need quick sale so no time wasters please. for inquiry and customization,please call on 07534125046 . Selling my iPhone 4 16GB I buy it from Apple shop in Brent Cross paid cash it has never been locked on any network. Comes with box, charge plug, USB lead, paper work. The phone is like new as it’s been in a protective case. And you will get the protective rubber for it. The phone is not locked to any network so you can use any SIM card from any network. If you would like to buy this phone from me please call or text me only serious offers and buyers please. BOX WAS ONLY OPENED TO CHECK CONTENTS. UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS! Comes with: 1 - Samsung Galaxy S2 (16GB) 2 - Headset 3 - Charger 4 - Box/everything that came inside it 5 - EXTRA extended 2000mAh Samsung Battery (lasts 59hrs or more)! Device is in mint and unused condition! *I will drop in a white case which I was given as a present. This listing is for a mint condition unlocked iphone 4 in green, the item is 10/10 aesthetically. I have been unable to test the device fully but from what i have seen it works, one thing to note though is the microphone can be a bit temperamental however this is an easy and cheap to fix. Returns not accepted Unlocked Blackberry Bold 9900 for sale. Only 3 months old, couple of markS. Genuine reason for sale. 450 brand new, will sell for 280 ono

0 comments:

Post a Comment