Thursday 23 August 2012

Samsung galaxy s2 swap for iphone 4 .

i have a samsung galaxy s2 in white looking to swap for iphone 4 must be on orange or unlock must be in good condtion.. my phone is in great condtion still has screen saver on it and comes with box let me no thanks... iphone will be fully checked before any swaps as u get alot of scammers out there theses days thanks Selling a new Samsung Galaxy Ace mobile, which I received from 3-mobile so I presume it is locked to their network. The phone has been booted up and played with for a few minutes, but other than that everything else is sealed. As well as the android operating system, the phone also has The Sims 3 installed and there is access to various features from Samsung and 3-mobile. The phone is 130 from a 3 store, and this phone is brand new. Included: The phone itself (black), a spare rear cover for the phone (white), 2gb microSD card with SD card attachment, USB sync cable, mains plug charger, earphones and manual. All in original packaging and box. I will not do Paypal or send abroad etc. Cash only. Any questions just ask I have an unwanted upgrade a iphone 4s 16gb in white boxed sealed i wil send via parcel express 24 once payment is received I wil send phone and tracking number wil be supplied I wil update when sold thankyou . If interested please email me. brand new blackberry 9300 curve unlocked comes with; box, phone, charger, usb/data cable, battery. excellent condition. unlocked to any network, the phone is brand new nothing else 90.00 please feel free to contact me through email, text or phone if interested cash on collection. I have a nearly new Samsung Galaxy S2 in white for sale. I have been using the phone for 3 weeks now and its been in a soliod case mate cover and i

0 comments:

Post a Comment