Friday 31 August 2012

White iphone 4s, on vodafone , 4 weeks old , faulty ?

White iPhone 4S 16gb. Comes boxed with everything cases x2, charger , instructions, earhones etc I smashed the screen had no insurance so decided to fit a new screen myself. Ive done a wonderful job however the phone sometimes doesnt power on all the time, when it does it works just as normal! full network coverage, wifi, etc , The new screen that was fitted is also a black screen. so you may want to change the screen to suit you. No scratches. I will provide a receipt upon collection. I WILL NOT POST, OR USE BANK TRANSFERS, PAYPAL ETC IT IS EITHER CASH ON COLLECTION FROM BB4 AREA OR I MAY BE ABLE TO DELIVER. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME AND ALL SPAM EMAIL WILL BE REPORTED . THANKYOU would like a quick sale this phone was bought from cex GRADE A i have hardly used it still in brand new condition please no silliy offers please call me or txt me 07508235946 Samsung Galaxy S3 Mint Boxed with all accessories. + Extras 8GB MICRO SD CARD 40 HMV VOUCHERS CASE The phone is unlcoked and mint with no scratches act. For Collection only in North London. I Phone 4 S 16GB black locked to Three network New with box contact Item will be posted to adress registered in PayPal payment by PayPal only 1700mah battery case usb charge lead not boxed good condition slim bluetooth keyboard usb charge lead boxed very good condition &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment