Wednesday 15 August 2012

Ipod touch / iphone 4 -

Hi there, i am selling my 16gb iphone 4 but as a ipod touch as it is an american iphone 4 and ive been told you cant unlock it here so selling it as a 16gb ipod touch and is iear mint condition has the screen protector on it still comes with a charger but sorry no box. my friends bought it in the usa and thought i could use it here but i cant and i allready got a ipod so have no need for it please email me with your number to arrange collection i live in the grimsby area. please dont call offering me less than 80 pounds as its an awsome deal ur getting and the the screen is worth more in scrap that what im asking. This is a samsung galaxy s phone that is unlocked to all networks. This has been my own phone and as such has always had a screen protector and a gel cover on so is in as new condition with no obvious marks , scratches etc. I have used a computer usb to charge this so the wall charger has only been used a few times and the earphones have never been used. On average i make / receive 4-5 calls a day so has had very light use. comes complete with box , instructions etc. Will post out to a UK address on receipt of cleared funds ie cleared cheque or confirmed paypal address but would prefer a cash on collection sale from my home address , no meeting in dodgy car parks etc. Blackberry Bold 9900. Brand new, fully unlocked and boxed with all accessories. 280ono call me or text me 07867 948895. cash on collection only NO PAYPAL I am located in the wd6 area of borehamwood, north london. For sale is an iphone 4 16GB really good condition, It comes with a new set of headphones and plug and usb, new documents and box. also had new front and back glass scre

0 comments:

Post a Comment